Council Alerting Services
EWN provides early warning services, technology and systems for use by local authorities. These include
- Council Alerts - Designed to protect staff, contractors and council visitors. Specifically helps to meet the latest legal obligations under the WHS environment, especially for staff/contractors exposed to severe weather risk.
- All Alerts - All EWN warnings that impact any part of a local authority or nominated district delivered to selected management or personnel. Ensures council readiness and rapid response.
- Mobile Alert - Free mobile warning App available to any council (and their residents) that utilise either Council Alerts or All Alerts
- Flash flood and Creek alerts - Warnings delivered to specific communities or locations vulnerable to flash or creek flooding. These can be triggered by remote sensors as per the Brisbane City Council example.
- Public Alerts - Severe Weather, fire and other warnings delivered geographically via SMS, Landline (text to voice) email and mobile applications, Facebook and Twitter.
Please download Early Warning Services for Councils for more information.
EWN provides 24x7 monitoring and early warning of all natural hazards delivering geographically targeted warnings to emergency management and/or public as required.
For more information or a free trial of any of these services call Kerry Plowright on 02 6674 2711 or mobile 0403 147 197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs and arrange an immediate trial.